- Epi Info Course I-- A 15-hour introduction to public health informatics with Epi Info and OpenEpi, concentrating on epidemiologic investigation and ad hoc analysis
- Bioterrorism investigation of Anthrax in New York City with "data" from 600 cases and controls, questionnaire design, data entry, validation, merging of data from multiple stations, and a dynamic tutorial on making menus.
- Investigation of postoperative surgical wound infections in a hospital
- Analysis of mortality data from a developing country
- Making graphs, maps, and tables from surveillance data
- EpiInfoCourse II -- An intermediate to advanced course focused on problem solving in a community health department or clinic.
- Nine data managment problems to illustrate importing data, virus protection, backup, sending confidential files, and merging data from several sources.
- Stratified analysis, logistic regression, and survival analysis.
- HIV results in mothers and children demonstrates relational file handling and analysis, including the SUMMARIZE command.
- Making a menu for data entry and analysis
- Additional GIS exercises using more than one variable or category and editing of shape files
- An instructor's or self-instruction manual and necessary data files are included in each zip file
Dean, MD, MPH
Phone 1-305 921 9252 ;